Our training courses are backed by our expertise in the field of digital trust solutions. They are designed to make rapid, immediately applicable knowledge transfer easier.
Electronic signature training
Electronic signatures are a key component of many transition-to-paperless projects. The training covers the following subjects:
- Standard electronic signature formats (XADES, PADES, CADES) and electronic signature validation conditions.
- Timestamping: basic concepts, RFC certification and signature extension.
- Long-term validity: guaranteeing that signatures remain valid in the long term, even if the signature algorithm is compromised.
- Regulatory aspects: evidence file, national and European laws, ANSSI recommendations, eIDAS regulation, RGS V2.
- Setting up the electronic signature project in your company.
During the course, you will be invited to participate in practical exercises: using tools to sign documents electronically, adding and validating timestamps.
Public key infrastructure (PKI) training
The role of a public key infrastructure is to create, deliver, revoke or publish electronic certificates. The training covers the following subjects:
- Cryptographic mechanisms: general principles and different certificate formats.
- Hashing algorithms and hashes: benefit and functioning of hashing algorithms, use of OpenSSL to compute them.
- Cryptographic modules (HSM) which guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of CA private keys.
- Hierarchy implementation and certificate generation.
The training includes numerous practical exercises.